Monday, July 11, 2011

THE BEST 2 WEEKS OF MY LIFE !

  When I first heard that I was selected for an exchange program to Germany, I was so excited and immediately started planning what to pack for the trip though the trip was in May ! I was preparing for my annual exams at that time ! I could not think of anything else and had many questions in mind, what it is like there, are there many shopping malls , the school where our partners study in and so on ...I had to renew my passport and luckily renewed it before the due date ! 

   When we were on the flight, I was very anxious and excited to meet my partner ! We had so much fun in the flight ! Taking snaps, chatting to the core , watching movies ( I think 5..) and music !
The fun interacting sessions <3

 It was a 12 hour flight all together.My partner is awesome ! I mean she's the best partner anyone could have ! She helped me carry my luggage and then we went to the biggest house which I can only dream of having ..big bathrooms , a lovely garden and all . The food ..OMG ...AMAZING ! The bread , butter ,CHEESE ! Mmm.. We had interacting sessions in Maria Ward Gymnasium ( the school where she studys) .
   My host family is the sweetest family and they all have a sense of humour ! Diana has a cat Peggy , so cute she is ! My host father Axel is very nice he told me many stories about the places and so on ...My place was in Steppauch , a village , a beautiful one . It was a great change living in a place with no cars and many trees and COLD weather !
At Grandma's cutting tomatoes
  I took rest as I had jet lag and the very next day we went to her Grandma's and and she made a awesome Bavarian dish and I helped her. Later we went to a Bavarian restaurant for lunch YUM !:D
All of us together ! <3

At the Bavarian Restaurant
  Then ,all of us with our partners went to many churches (I lost track of how many ! )  We learnt many things and took notes for the project and we went in bus and then in tram ! The trams are so cool I went to school by tram ! I wish we had trams in India!  We went to a monastery and had climbing exercises which I was actually quite good at that , I kinda felt like Tarzan :D
At the BMW factory !
Diana and I at the ice-cream parlor

Outside the castle of Ludwig the 2nd
At Diana's 16th birthday ! My very first champagne !
We went to numerous parties and did a LOT of shopping !I got quite a lot of stuff for myself and we used to go to McDonald's for lunch almost every single day !  Then we had the important day- Indian day . On that day we had to wear our Indian clothes and show to the German girls and explain what we were wearing and explain the Indian culture . Everybody looked so pretty ! <3 We took many snaps and all the German girls wanted to try on our clothes .We went to the BMW factory and I bought a BMW toy car ! Yay ! We also went to the castle of Ludwig the 2nd.
    On the whole , this trip is the best trip I've ever had ! I miss Deutschland and my partner Diana :'( <3 Ich liebe dich und Ich vermisse dich !    I cannot wait to see you in India ! And don't worry I shall buy you a sari ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment